Security & Privacy
1. Participant Conduct
You are the sole responsibility for the entire Contents which you have transmitted to onlinepokergambling.org and the ensuing consequences. You also admit to not use the Service for:
- Transmitting any Content to onlinepokergambling.org which if reproduced could mean copyrights violation or any other rights of 3rd party.
- Using the online services offered by onlinepokergambling.org for pornographic, dishonest, immoral, or unlawful purposes. The use of the services provided by onlinepokergambling.org for issuing or other material circulation with punishable, pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful or dishonest content is disallowed. Likewise, the transmission of the materials of anti-constitutional, forbidden and/or extremist groups is disallowed. The neglect of these GTC by you or a 3rd party, who has made use of the online services of onlinepokergambling.org with your consent, might head to your disqualification straight away from using of or accessing the WebPages. onlinepokergambling.org holds the right for claiming for compensation on an insurance basis.
- Running any advertisement of sending chain letters.
- Sending any Content to onlinepokergambling.org which holds applications, software, programs or computer viruses that can damage or reduce the working of the software or hardware of the onlinepokergambling.org or that of other users.
- Giving unclear or wrong information or registering oneself with a false identity during registration process.
- Besmirching or in any other method besetting other users.
- Attempting to acquire unauthorized access to any of the services of onlinepokergambling.org service, or to any information, system or network whatsoever.
- Intervening with onlinepokergambling.org's network constituting the users of the WebPages.
- Conducting activities that go against the privacy or ownership rights of others.
- Post, upload, transmit, or otherwise make functional any Content which is harmful, illegal, abusive, threatening, tortuous, harassing, libelous, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, invasive of privacy of another user, ethnically or racially objectionable.
- Causing harming to the minors in any way.
onlinepokergambling.org holds the rights for permanently or temporarily disqualifying users for infringement laws, violation of these GTC, good conduct or for any other purpose that onlinepokergambling.org deems to be a serious misuse of the cyberspace services offered by onlinepokergambling.org and to get rid of such contents from our WebPages.
The contents which are published by onlinepokergambling.org are protected under copyright laws. Copying and/or modifying all or portion of the Content, especially for commercial or advertisement purpose requires prior written consent of onlinepokergambling.org. The creation or modification of copies (either printed or saved) of views, ideas or other statements for personal and non-commercial usage are allowed; under a condition that legends or other references will not get deleted or falsified. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of the contents without getting prior written approval of onlinepokergambling.org is strictly prohibited. The authorization for copying can be asked for in writing to onlinepokergambling.org
3. Trade mark protection:
The term "onlinepokergambling.org" is a trade mark that is registered by onlinepokergambling.org and usage or displaying this trade symbol without prior written approval from onlinepokergambling.org is strictly prohibited.
kindly notify to privacy @ onlinepokergambling.org in case of violations of these GTC.
5. Modifications to service
onlinepokergambling.org hold the rights at any point of time to change or break off, permanently or temporarily, the Service (or any portion thence) without any notice. You also accept that onlinepokergambling.org will not be responsible to you or other 3rd party of alteration, discontinuance or suspension of the service.
(c) 2001-2004 onlinepokergambling.org. All rights are reserved. The views that are posted on onlinepokergambling.org are the sole obligation of their authors and are in no way a reflection of views of onlinepokergambling.org.